Tax Credits

Advance Child Tax Credit Payments 
The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit system has changed.  For more information if you qualify please visit this IRS Website

New York State Tax Credit  
If you quality for the Federal Tax Credit then you also qualify for the State Tax Credit.   

For more information visit the Child and Dependent Care Credit page of the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance website    

If you have questions contact the St. Lawrence Child Care Council by phone at (315) 393-6474 or email Bruce Stewart.